A fiddle and concertina duet album of Irish Traditional Music from Doolin, Co. Clare.
JB Samzun – Fiddle
Charles Monod – Concertina
Vincent Fogarty – Bouzouki
Alan Wallace – Guitar
Recorded at our house in Aughavinna, Doolin, by Jack Talty.
Mixed and Mastered by Jack Talty.
- The Morning Lark / Whelan’s Jig (Jigs)
- The Collier’s / The Limestone Rock / The Road to Lisdoonvarna (Reels)
- The Hills of Coore / Miss Galvin’s (Hornpipes)
- The Little Black Pig / The Horseshoe / The Shoemaker’s Fancy (Jigs)
- The Chattering Magpie / The Laccaroe / Jack Rowe’s (Reels)
- Lucy Farr’s / The Kilnamona (Barndances)
- Paddy Fahey’s (Jigs)
- The Daisy Field / The Boys on the Hilltop / Tommy Peoples’ (Reels)
- The Wicklow Hornpipe / Joe Ryan’s (Hornpipe / Setdance)
- The First House in Connaught / Pigeon on the Gate (Reels)
- Down the Back Lane / The Meelick Team / Scatter the Mud (Jigs)
- Tomeen O’Dea’s / The Ballykett Courthouse / Ormond Sound (Reels)